Lotion bars? What are those?
This is a common question from our new customers who have yet to discover the benefits of these wonderful bars. A lotion bar is quite simply a solid form of body lotion. Just like that cream that comes in a disposable plastic bottle that keeps your skin soft and healthy. Except totally different.
Take a look at the label on your lotion bottle and you will see lots of complicated names for unknown chemicals, some synthetic and some derived from animal and plant products. Some of these can be harmless while others can wreak havoc with your skin leaving it itchy and inflamed. And when that plastic bottle is empty what happens to it? Maybe it gets recycled, maybe it spends hundreds of years floating in the ocean. Nobody really knows.
Enter the lotion bar.
Our Lotion Bars are 100% natural and are designed to keep your skin healthy and hydrated without the nasty chemicals, disposable packaging and animal products. We use fantastic ingredients like cold pressed coconut oil, raw cocoa butter and vegan Candelilla wax to give your skin the nourishment it needs. Sound good? It gets better. After combining these main ingredients we add some extra luxury oils such as Rosehip and Argan, as well as our fantastic essential oil blends to create a lotion bar that smells and moisturises like a dream.
Rub the lotion bar on your skin and your natural body heat melts a small amount of the bar allowing it to be absorbed into your skin. The fact that these lotion bars are solid is also a bonus for all the travellers out there as these bars don’t count towards your liquid allowance when flying.
The benefits of Lotion Bars:
- Reusable and recyclable packaging
- Convenient for traveling
- Pure and simple – no nasty chemical ingredients
- Natural hydration for your skin
Our Lotion Bars:
- Cocoa butter – extra nourishing and smells so good you will want to eat it.
- Rose tobacco – silky soft and oh so smooth, try this and you won’t go back to your old lotion in a hurry.
- Bugger off repellent – our custom blend of essential oils designed to keep those bugs at bay, tried and tested on the beaches of Vietnam.